Kitset Sheds Case Study
We are delighted with the increase in leads and proposals going out the door from working with Online Asset Partners. They developed strategy for an on-going Lead Generation campaign then designed, built and optimised a network of websites for us. The input from us was minimal, they took care of the content! We enjoy top Google rankings (including #1) and a dominant position online against much bigger competitors. I would recommend them
- Increase qualified website traffic
- Page 1 Google rankings
- Design and build a Conversion Optimised’ website
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to meet agreed ‘return on investment’
- Website build and design including conversion optimisation
- Create secondary website initiative for lead generation
- 467% increase in qualified website traffic
- Top 5 Google rankings for 3 keywords 3
- From ‘Not in top 100’ to #1 in Google
- New website online, on time & on budget
Our client is a privately owned New Zealand company operating successfully for over 20 years in the construction sector. Their team specialise in large project design and build focusing on the education sector.
The client wanted to diversify their business with the more niche category of wooden kitset buildings. The previous website was outdated, attracting low levels of traffic and not generating any enquiries.
Online Asset Partners was appointed to develop a strategic plan to build and market a new website. The project was to create new qualified leads applying marketing programmes and conversion optimisation. To support the main project two further lead generation websites were developed and optimised for the project.
Within a 6 month period the websites were producing qualified enquires and the company began to enjoy Google #1 rankings across a range of very competitive keywords such as 'kitset garages' and 'kitset buildings'. Effective page one rankings with Google resulted in a strong increase in traffic and a consistent generation of new leads for our client.
467% Increase in qualified website traffic ‘the power of SEO’
Some of our Accreditations and Awards
- Deloitte 2014
- Google New Logo
- Deloitte Asia Pacific 2014
- Deloitte Asia Pacific 2013