Instantly send motivated visitors to your site with AdWords.
- Get in front of people who are actively looking for what you offer
- Choose your campaigns and keywords for highest ROI potential
- The most popular and widely used online marketing for a reason
- Most companies still do it badly – the opportunity is huge
Be directly in front of your target market when they actively look for what you offer
What is AdWords
Google AdWords are the paid text ad listings surrounding the Google/Bing organic SEO search results. They are listed above and at the bottom of the organic listings.
Getting listed in AdWords is very simple, create an account, choose some keywords, set a maximum amount you wish to pay for a click resulting on a visitor to your website and run your campaigns … every time someone clicks on your ad, Google gets paid so you can just sit back and watch Google eat as much money as you can throw at it.
- AdWords is an auction where you bid a maximum cost you’ll pay per click (Cost Per Click)
- More clicks go to the higher ads
- Higher ads cost more per click
- Competitive industries cost more per click as the auction drives the cost per click up.
A professionally managed AdWords account should provide your business with, a quantifiable return on on investment, marketing certainty month on month and scalable results. Online Asset Partners is a certified Google AdWords Partner Agency, but we don’t stop there we maintain the highest internal standards for AdWords performance and customer care.
Google maintains a scorecard of performance benchmarking Partner Agencies.
Here is our scorecard from Google:
How do you win at AdWords
- Here are a few important tactics, that can and should be used in any AdWords campaign:
- Business analysis – it all starts with your business what you do, what you charge, why are you different.
- Competitive Market Analysis – what is the market doing, what is the average CPC, can you compete profitably.
- Keyword Research – where are the low hanging fruit that you can exploit for maximum return.
- Analytics – the AdWords interface is where you place your bids and structure your campaigns, Google Analytics is where you determine what is working and what you should do next.
- Quality Score – a higher ‘quality score’ means you can bid less and rank higher than your competition or pay lower CPC for the same position so your budget goes further and your CPC and cost per lead/sale goes down.
- Settings & Extensions – there are so many settings and extensions available in AdWords and they grow constantly.
- Negatives – use negative keywords – if you sell ‘new widgets’ then exclude the word ‘used’ from your campaigns.
- Cheat – well not exactly cheating ‘beta testing’ Google run tests of new features with trusted agencies like OAP so our clients can have features activated in their accounts that most companies (your competitors and their agencies) don’t even have access to yet!
- These are the absolute basics – there are many more techniques that your OAP AdWords analysts can apply to maximise your ROI based on years of experience and tens of millions of dollars generated for clients through AdWords marketing.
AdWords in the Sales Funnel
AdWords is great for Interest, Desire and Action. Depending on what your potential customers are searching. ‘Top 10 shoes’ means: I’m interested and I have a desire. ‘Buy shoes’ means: ready for action - I want to buy!
What our AdWords clients have to say
Relationships built on trust and superior results
Some of our Accreditations and Awards
- Deloitte 2014
- Google New Logo
- Deloitte Asia Pacific 2014
- Deloitte Asia Pacific 2013