Bauhaus Case Study
The new Bauhaus website was built on time and on budget utilising a powerful online business platform, with email marketing and CRM functionality. This provides the Bauhaus team with a powerful tool for data collection and enables targeted interaction with their clients.
- Capture growth in online product research and eCommerce demand for high end products to bring increased traffic to website
- New website with Email Marketing & CRM
- Strategy Development
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Website design & ‘Conversion Optimisation'
- Utilise lead generation ‘PowerSites’
- 1594% Increase in qualified website traffic
- Seven top 5 Google rankings (six #1’s)
- New website – on time and on budget
The client was looking to increase their online profile and website traffic to support their Auckland showroom and take advantage of the growing demand in online shopping for higher value products. The client had a very simple brochure website with no eCommerce functionality.
To achieve the goal of offline online integration Bauhaus knew they needed a partner that understood more than just technical aspects of Internet marketing.
A new website was built on a powerful online business platform, supporting both Email Marketing and CRM promoting targeted interaction between Bauhaus and the massive increase (1594%) in web traffic that Online Asset Partners’s main site SEO and PowerSite (powerful lead generation focused websites) strategy were bringing in.
The PowerSites also enabled Online Asset Partners to utilise best practice ‘Conversion Optimisation’ techniques whilst allowing Bauhaus to maintain the edgy unique design of their main website’s homepage.
1594% Increase in qualified website traffic
Some of our Accreditations and Awards
- Deloitte 2014
- Google New Logo
- Deloitte Asia Pacific 2014
- Deloitte Asia Pacific 2013