Awards and Accreditations
Showcasing OAP’s awards isn’t just about tooting our own horn, it’s an important way to show you the quality of the work our team produces, the real results we have been able to achieve, and the standards to which we work.
AUT Business School Excellence in Business Support Awards 2016
OAP has been selected as a finalist in the 2016 AUT Business School Excellence in Business Support Awards.
Recognised for excellence in the "ICG Business < $5M T/O Sales & Marketing" category, OAP will join finalists across ten categories at this year’s awards.
The Deloitte Fast 50 awards are designed to highlight and rank the fastest growing businesses in New Zealand. OAP is audited by Deloitte in order to be eligible for these awards and they demonstrate our consistent client growth on both a New Zealand and an Asia Pacific level.
OAP proudly holds BrightEdge certification which empowers us to maximise the value of the BrightEdge platform and enhance our customer success. BrightEdge S3 is the leading enterprise grade SEO platform, with technical marketing credentials that validate our knowledge and expertise.
By being a BrightEdge Certified Professional, OAP and our clients benefit from the growing demand to validated skills in search and digital marketing.
BrightEdge Certification includes the core functionality, ability to leverage and deliver value in the areas of:
- Search Engines
BrightEdge SEO teams are trained to work on an internationally recognised platform where module topics include –
- Keyword Discovery
- Share of Voice
- SEO Performance
- Keyword Groups
- Importance of Keywords
- PLPs/Page Templates
- Report Types
Google Partners is a specialised platform for digital marketing professionals. As a Google Partner OAP has access to special training, study materials and exams, industry research, events and Google AdWords product updates.
Online Asset Partners is now a Premier Partner
Google maintains a scorecard of performance benchmarking Partner Agencies.
Here is our scorecard from Google:
- Manages a minimum $10,000 ad spend every 90 days
- Consistently meet and exceed Google’s strict standards to maintain our partner status
- Have team members that are Google certified
- Deliver quality customer service and experiences
- Offer a distinct competitive advantage to our clients
- OAP must have team members that retain current Google AdWords certifications managing client accounts. This means that you get a highly qualified professional that employs Google’s customer care best practices working on your account.
- OAP must be experienced and well-versed in all aspects of Google AdWords and use this platform to earn the best profits for their clients. This means that you have an account manager working with your bottom line in mind and someone experience in handling aspects such as site links inside ads, ad extensions, the use of negative keywords, phrase match keywords, ad scheduling and split testing.
- OAP will have our accounts reviewed by Google to ensure that they are providing the very best service, are reaching conversion rates, are retaining clients, and are achieving improved quality scores. This means that often you are receiving a lower cost per click and a higher ROI (Return on Investment). This Google review and higher quality score ensures the your Google Partner is maximising the benefits of your campaign by leveraging ads, keywords and landing pages to bring in the right target market.
- OAP has access to Google’s beta features. This means that we will be able to test new applications and features up to twelve months before the general public. Essentially, you will be ahead of the competition.
- OAP can have access to our own Google representation. This means if an issue occurs then there’s no waiting in line, no waiting to hit certain time zones – the Google rep can be contacted at any time and action resolutions.
- OAP must know how to utilise YouTube advertising. This means that you have access to professionals that are skilled in features such as demographic targeting for video campaigns, call to action overlays, video remarketing.
- OAP must demonstrate that we are actively undertaking spilt testing on ads in order to attract the largest volume of customers to your site. This means that Google will check for multiple ads for each campaign group to ensure they use of different messaging and keywords. This encourages ongoing experimentation by targeting various demographics within the target market.
Some of our Accreditations and Awards
- Deloitte 2014
- Google New Logo
- Deloitte Asia Pacific 2014
- Deloitte Asia Pacific 2013