Water Coolers Case Study
Online Asset Partners designed and built an excellent Ecommerce website with CRM and Email Marketing built in, professional sales copywriting and articles (that have actually made us sales), SEO to page 1 and even number 1 in Google for our keywords. We have been able to pull back on our other marketing and with the help of the team at Online Asset Partners, focus our dollars more effectively. Yes, this has been and continues to be a successful project for us and we are happy to recommend Online Asset Partners to other businesses that need their online marketing spend to provide actual business results.
- Increase non paid/organic website traffic
- Increase rankings for 5 main keywords
- Consistently generate new leads and customers
- Customer contact programme using email marketing to upsell and generate repeat business
- Search engine optimisation
- Website development and conversion programme
- Email marketing
- 215% Increase in website traffic
- High page one rankings for 5 keywords
- Website, CRM and email marketing integration delivered on time and in budget
This New Zealand based company have been operating in the highly competitive home and office water cooler/filter market for over 10 years. This extremely competitive sector is dominated by a single corporate player with over 70% market share. The Internet was always seen by our client as an area for opportunity – a level playing field upon which to compete. Unfortunately, previous attempts had resulted in high website and marketing bills with no major increase in brand profile or leads and sales.
Online Asset Partners set about designing a (cashflow friendly) 36 month Internet marketing strategy for our client from the ground up. A staged approach incorporating a brand new Ecommerce website, professional article program, SEO and an email marketing strategy revolutionised how our client competes in their market.
An effective website with numerous high ranking keywords and phrases on Google. The goal to consistently generate new leads and sales has been realised. The client’s online asset has tremendous value and continually provides certainty for their team when forecasting for the future.
215% Increase in targeted website traffic – the power of SEO
Some of our Accreditations and Awards
- Deloitte 2014
- Google New Logo
- Deloitte Asia Pacific 2014
- Deloitte Asia Pacific 2013