Given the substantial value of an incoming call from a lead, call tracking has become one of the most powerful and cost-effective ways to measure the performance of your online marketing
It's common for a lot of businesses to simply focus on digital analytics to give them a complete picture of their marketing performance.
In doing this they are severely underestimating the reach and impact of their advertising efforts.
- Make Fast Decisions Real-time reports enable you to make accurate, data based decisions on the spot.
- Proven ROI Accurately demonstrate real ROI for your online campaigns using call tracking to measure which ads generate a profitable response rate.
- Prepare your team for every lead When your team answers a call-tracked phone call, a short message will play before the lead is connected preparing your team with vital information to help close the sale.
- Track multiple channels If you have multiple channels which you promote your business across, call tracking can help you understand which are generating the most phone calls – for example PPC advertising, SEO or Remarketing.
- Understand the best type of advertising for you Make the right decisions about which cities or regions to advertise in and which type of advertising to use to promote your business. Google is slowly rolling out call tracking as part of its platform this month, but currently it is only available in Australia.